West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
Every day innocent men and women are the victims of personal injury through no fault of their own. When a person is hurt by the negligence of another person or corporation, they have the right to be compensated for any loss they have suffered.
Injured parties have the right to bring an action against the person who caused them harm and seek damages for medical injuries, economic losses, and pain and suffering. It is important to pursue such claims quickly after an accident since evidence is more easily gathered and important statutes of limitations apply.
Example West Virginia PI Lawsuits
Our firm represents individuals with a variety of injuries ranging from minor automobile accidents to wrongful death. Some of our recent cases include:
- Neurological damage in a young child caused by ingesting lead paint from mini-blinds in his home;
- Death resulting from being crushed by a forklift that was driven off an unguarded loading ramp;
- Injuries as a result of a slip and fall claim while shopping at a grocery store;
- Medical Negligence claim resulting from a laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
Contact Us: 1-800-COMPLEX
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.
- Birth Injury
- Birth injury to new babies and their mothers can be immediately devastating, or may not be realized for several years.
- Brain Injury
- Blunt force trauma, restricted oxygen, or anesthesia mistakes are among the many causes of brain damage and injury.
- Medical Negligence
- Mistakes may occur at a variety of levels within the healthcare system; incorrect medications and infections as a result of unsanitary conditions are just a few examples of medical negligence.
- Wrongful Diagnosis
- While many conditions can be difficult to diagnose, carelessness and a lack of attention to patients’ symptoms can lead to wrongful diagnosis and devastating consequences.
- Surgical Mistakes
- Everything from an accidentally clipped or cut organ to performing surgery on the wrong part of the body fall under the category of surgical mistakes.
- Hospital Mistakes
- Unsanitary conditions at a hospital can lead to infections, and untrained or incompetent staff can make mistakes that cause injuries due to substandard hospital care and medical negligence.
- Wrongful Death
- In extreme cases, the careless or negligent care provided by doctors, nurses, and other medical staff can lead to the wrongful death of patients.
- Women’s Health Issues
- Health issues that are unique to women sometimes get overlooked; conditions such as cervical and breast cancer may go undetected due to misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose, leading to further problems.